Click Here for the updated 2023 list.
We have all had the best of intentions for the following Halloween. We all want that unique costume for next year or have plans to make our children the best homemade costume ever. Other times the costume you wanted is sold out or is so complicated piecing it together seems impossible.
It’s time to shop, we are breaking down our favorite costumes on Amazon for this year’s Halloween. Shipping delays, especially this year make it important to get on the ball and plan ahead. We did the shopping so you don’t have to, let’s see our best costumes this year.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
#1 Grogu the Child or baby Yoda as we have all come to know him, this cute costume from Disney The Mandalorian TV show will be popular with all new parents. (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/3Tzzq12
Toddler (ages 1-3):
#2. Baby Shark – This popular song is still going strong and a baby shark costume would be a hit for the little ones. (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/3JZgA07
#3.(Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/3FKeqyZ
#4.Woody or Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story – With the release of Toy Story 4 and upcoming projects in the franchise, these classic characters are still popular.
Preschool (ages 4-5):
- Black Panther – As mentioned before, this character will still be a popular choice for kids and a great way to honor Chadwick Boseman’s legacy. Shuri Is also sure to be a hit this year. (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/3nayQee
- Harry Potter – The Wizarding World is still popular among kids and there are endless costume options for characters like Harry, Hermione, and Ron. (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/3JBIwpF
- Superheroes – With upcoming movies like The Flash and Aquaman, superhero costumes are still a great choice for elementary-age kids. (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/3Z4c8Bz
- Star Wars – With new Star Wars content still being released, the franchise is still going strong. Dress up as characters like Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Darth Vader, or Rey. (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/42xrdhR
- Marvel Cinematic Universe – The MCU is still hugely popular with upcoming movies like Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, and more. Dress up as characters like Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, or Spider-Man. (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/3lA52am
- The Wizard of Oz – A classic family costume idea that can be updated with modern twists. Dress up as characters like Dorothy, the Tin Man, the Scarecrow, or the Cowardly Lion. (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/3naKSUL
- Jurassic Park – With the recent release of Jurassic World: Dominion and the continued popularity of dinosaurs, this could be a fun family costume idea. Dress up as characters like Dr. Alan Grant, Dr. Ellie Sattler, or Owen Grady. (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/3z38BJ2
- Alice in Wonderland – This classic story is still relevant today with its imaginative characters and whimsical setting. Dress up as characters like Alice, the Mad Hatter, the Queen of Hearts, or the Cheshire Cat. (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/3nbvZSd
- Ghostbusters – With a new Ghostbusters movie coming out in 2023, this classic franchise will still be relevant. Dress up as characters like Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, or Egon Spengler. (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/3yYfGL2
- The Incredibles – This superhero family is still a popular choice with kids and adults alike. Dress up as characters like Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Dash, Violet, or Jack-Jack. (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/3LJ8jPh
- Scooby-Doo – With a new animated movie coming out in 2023, this classic mystery-solving gang will still be relevant. Dress up as characters like Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, and the whole gang (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/3yXNeZL
- The Adams Family – The Addams Family – With the success of the new Wednesday show, The Addams Family is back in the spotlight and would be a great choice for a family costume. With a range of characters to choose from, you can have fun dressing up as Gomez, Morticia, Wednesday, Pugsley, Uncle Fester, and more.(Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/3ludQP8
- Classic Vampire – The classic vampire costume is a popular choice that never goes out of style. It’s versatile and can be personalized with your unique twist. (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/3FIhRGr
- Tiger King – The Tiger King costume was a huge hit in 2020 and is still a popular choice for those who want to channel their inner Joe Exotic. (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/42zinjE
- Freddy Krueger – For horror fans, the iconic Freddy Krueger costume is a must-have. It’s a Halloween classic that will always be in style. (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/3lrL9Ct
- Group Costume – Dressing up as a group of your favorite TV characters, movie stars, or even zombies is a fun way to celebrate Halloween with your friends or family. We really get a kick out of this Group of Inflatable Tube dancers (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/408Uw8T
- Mystical Unicorn – The mystical unicorn costume is a fun and whimsical option for those who want to add a little magic to their Halloween festivities. (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/42uHKTV
- Other recommendations – Some other great adult costume ideas for the 2023 Halloween season include pirates, witches, superheroes, and movie characters. With so many options, you’re sure to find the perfect costume for you! (Amazon Link) https://amzn.to/3LQqPoK
Overall, there are plenty of great costume options for the 2023 Halloween season. Whether you want to dress up as a classic character or try out a new, trendy costume, there’s something for everyone. So start planning early and get ready for a spooktacular Halloween!
Our website parentsguidetotheworld.com
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/@Parentsguidetotheworld?sub_confirmation=1
Our Etsy Store www.etsy.com/shop/OurRealFamily
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Our Current Gear https://parentsguidetotheworld.com/our-current-gear/